Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Θα γυρίσω."


I just realized last night that I want to get married on Bioko, either on a beach by the waterfalls, or overlooking Lago Biao. It can even be down at the water on Biao, I don't care. But I think a mountaintop wedding would be amazing. Realistically, if my lover didn't like this idea, I would understand and go somewhere safer/more accessible.
I also think it's time for a new language! I'm going to have to finish out French here to meet my requirements, but I'd like one of my last free electives to be Greek! Cyrillic alphabet is versatile, phonemic, and challenging. Hello, Rosetta Stone! I think it would be a funny surprise to a friend of mine, and a fun way to rejuvenate my interest in language.

It's time to spill the beans to all my avid readers--- my birthday is this Sunday. As is customary, I will disappear from the world for a bit, ignore all comments pertaining to the occasion, and eat Birthday Flan. But I will also make a small collage right now of things I would like.



To be in an exotic and cinematically charming happy-ending romance. A round-trip flight to Greece (Crete) for about a week, any time before August. A tall, bottomless glass of perfect lemonade.

A reasonable list, right? ;)

MY COMPUTER HAS CAUGHT A HORRIBLE VIRUS! Hopefully my friend Stitch will be able to resurrect it. The brilliant Casey insists wiping the hard drive is the only answer. I have this huge project due Thursday and I've already called in a "no-can-do."


Finally, I have a puppy, and we hang out a lot. He doesn't really have a name, but he's soft and wonderful.

Sunshiney weather? Sunshiney music! I am so ready for a lovely day in a lovely dress!





No comments:

Post a Comment