Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first preemptive birthday email came today.

"Take my advice: use an oak. That advice is applicable to both hammock trees, and to making magic wands"

He makes me feel this way, this pure and this sweet, and he picks me up like I'm the nicest thing to ever have in his arms.

Texts from last night are cracking me up lately. I need to take a break.

My daisy dukes got a lot of attention from the internet community! Minimal attention from the real life community. Probably for the best. But on a brighter note, I got sushi yesterday! Just a 12 pack from the store for 5 dollars. It's not that good. I'm just sad I'm not going out today for sushi birthday date. :(

This silk linen sweater will be mine, thanks to bored window shopping going on in Greece.

Let me introduce a character named Steve Politzer-Ahles. I proclaim him bff4lyfe. He said he'd come see me in a little over a week. HE TOTALLY LIED. That's all for this edition of Steve.

Anyway, I understand that I clearly have the world's most breathtaking fashion sense (see jelly shoes, holey sweaters, and typical product (red) t-shirts), but you should know, it hasn't always come to me so easily. I have a fabulous purple dress. I also have fabulous red shoes. I have to stop myself some nights and remind me that there's a thin line between double fabulous and the Red Hat Society on a teenie bopper.



A super cute video that I'd like to make with a fellow dancer. I would be the awkward one, as usual:

I'm miles from where you are. from n'tima simons on Vimeo.

So, I'm going to clean my house today. It's pretty much a disgrace since post-move and me not returning folded clothes to drawers. Anyway, I wish I had a nice straw broom for the task. My parents are coming tomorrow to bring my bed and a rocking chair! And then I'm hosting a friend sometime or two this week, and HOPEFULLY someone on the 10th. Unfortunately, Stitch just convinced me he and I need hammocks. I'll need to figure out where to put a hammock in this apartment. I'm secretly thrilled.

Finally, a playlist! I was going to due a tribute Thursday of flaming gay music for some boys I know, but then I just went on with my life in today's continued scatterbrained fashion:





No comments:

Post a Comment