Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today's photos compliments Springtime good feelings!

It's TOMS Shoes barefoot awareness day!

Millions of children in the world do not have foot cover for trips to school, hikes to water, or daily life, increasing risk for injury and infection. Go today, part of the day, or even just a few minutes, barefoot, to experience a life without shoes firsthand, and to help spread awareness of the impact a simple pair of shoes can bring to a child's life.

I don't want these blossoms to ever end!!! I wish I had a non-webcam camera with manual capabilities.


So, I was finally able to register for classes today because it was taking forever to update my cycle status. A tidbit on that from my friend Joel (was probably more hilarious to me at the time):"My economics professor has a thing in his syllabus that's like 'I won't teach anyone who is having financial issues to resolve wth Drexel.' I'm like.. dude, thats 97.5 percent of everyone in this room."


I used sex appeal (daisy dukes and faux ignorance) to get complimentary vehicular service yesterday. I live in a world where I embrace women that use sexual harassment and discrimination to their advantage/ for the amenities, because if there exists conditions where women are actually given a one-up for male stupidity, then men deserve to have it exercised/ taken advantage.

Happy Springtime, enjoy this beautiful day!




p.s.- "tell him that you belong to me"

No comments:

Post a Comment